Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Reports

Michigan witness catches disc-shaped UFO on camera

Roger Marsh
UFO Examiner


The UFO Traffic Report for Monday, October 5, 2009, includes 7 selected sightings over 5 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 72 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If MUFON investigates and reports back on any of these cases, I will update this page. The following reports and their headlines are unedited and uninvestigated.

MI, October 4, 2009 - Two distinct objects, One Rectagular & One Disc. MUFON Case # 19811.

A Michigan witness watched two unidentified objects in the night sky over Round Lake. The first was described as a bright, tall, box-shaped object. It moved across the sky with "three sets of multi color blinking lights," made a sharp right turn, and turned its lights off. The second object was described as "a bright white disc shaped object that had a round center." The witness was able to snap one photo with a cell phone of the second object and wants to know if anyone else saw the same thing:

Full Moon, mostly clear skies I went out on the balcony of the cottage overlooking Round Lake to smoke a cigarette. As soon as I stepped outside, I noticed a bright, tall, box-shaped object moving across my view from the left. I saw it very clearly. It had three sets of multi-colored, blinking lights. It suddenly made a sharp right turn and the lights went out, and I could not see it. I went inside to tell my wife what I had seen.

Photo - Michigan - 02-10-09 Then I grabbed my cellphone to use its camera in case I saw it again. I went back onto the balcony and almost instantly noticed another very bright object moving in the night sky towards my location. This object was a bright, white, disc-shaped object that had a round center. I was able to get a picture of this object before it turned, and then went straight up and at a high rate of speed. I have attached the picture I took. Please let me know if anybody else has reported seeing these objects. I have seen many airplanes in the air and can tell you that these were not planes or helicopters.


CO, October 2, 2009 - 5 large Triangle UFOs moving as though they were scanning ground. MUFON Case # 19783.

Two Colorado witnesses watched multiple triangle-shaped UFO "over the mountains between Glenn Haven and Box Prairie." One of the witnesses saw seven objects and the second saw four.

TX, October 2, 2009 - It was just hovering/stationary over the interstate as we drove S on I-35. MUFON Case # 19781.

Two Texas witnesses watched three white lights and two red lights hovering above I-35 South in Round Rock.

NV, October 2, 2009 - two objects looking like satellites crossing paths within seconds before disappearing. MUFON Case # 19777.

A McGill, Nevada, family traveling 50 miles northeast of their home saw multiple cases of a "big, bright orange ball of light." They described the objects as very large and very bright, similar to looking at a street lamp from 50 yards away. Other drivers pulled over to watch the objects. There was no sound in the air until they heard "jets coming from all directions," and then the lights disappeared.

VA, September 29, 2009 - Several objects; sphere shaped, multi-colored rotating lights. MUFON Case # 19804.

A Virginia witness reports several objects in the sky that were hovering at first, with "multi-colored lights rotating across each sphere." After watching for 15 to 20 minutes, the objects began to move. One moved zig-zag style and the others moved "in lateral lines, but far too rapidly to be a terrestrial vehicle." There was no sound associated with any of the objects.

TN, October 1, 2009 - Object was long and slender, reflecting light. MUFON Case # 19803.

A Tennessee witness notcied a "long and skinny looking object flying" overhead. The witness reports that the object had no wings or flashing lights. "From where I could see, the whole side of it looked "flat", or at least there were no obvious bumps to cast shadows.. it looked white on the side, from where the sun was shining on it." The witness lost slight of the object when it moved out of view.

MI, August 7, 2009 - Large orange-red sphere came down over us. MUFON Case # 19798.

A couple in Michigan watched a "large globe on the horizon" that was pulsed a very bright red color. As the object came closer, it seemed to pulse back and forth between red and orange. The object either faded to a pinpoint of light, or shot up into the air to where it appeared to be just a pinpoint.


Multiple Triangle Objects Observed over Colorado

10-02-09 My daughter Taja spotted them first as we were headed back from Wal-Mart flying over the mountains between Glenn Haven and Box Prairie. She stated she saw 7 total, but I only saw four by the time I parked he Van. They were moving slowly from South to North and back. Two broke away and came East over Fort Collins, but returned to meet back with the others. We parked the Van on a remote country road to watch for 30 minutes. I wish I had brought my camera or zoom binoculars in with me but I did not. With sunset not too far away, an hour or less, we had a great reflection off all objects.

These are by far the largest UFOs I have seen to date and remind me of the ones that flew over Tucson, on Feb 15, 2009. It was my daughters first, so she will remember forever at age 10. I wonder why seeing them from our angle was so easy, yet wonder why something this large cannot be seen from below perspective.

There was a slight haze of pollution in the air, but not enough to mask these objects at that size. I had groceries to get home so we left hoping there would be others reporting on these from other locations. Maybe people just don't look up too often at the sky especially in the day time. I also noticed we had almost a full moon and wonder if the UFOs leverage this to their advantage on these nights. permanent link:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009d/colorado100209.html


source & references: Submitted through www.mufon.com

No comments: